Our website address is: https://supercanbullysticks.com.
Personal data is not just created by a user’s interactions with your site. Personal data is also generated from technical processes such as contact forms, comments, cookies, analytics, and third party embeds.
By default WordPress does not collect any personal data about visitors, and only collects the data shown on the User Profile screen from registered users. However some of your plugins may collect personal data. You should add the relevant information below.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Cookies & interest-based advertising
- To authenticate your account and store your password if you are a registered account holder.
- To learn more about the way you interact with our content.
- To personalize your experience on our Sites and Social Media Services.
- To make product recommendations and provide you with advertising content on our Services and elsewhere in which we think you will be interested.
- To measure the effectiveness of personalized ads.
- To pursue analytics and research to help us improve our Services and product offerings.
- To better understand our Site visitors and their respective interests, including by learning about your online activities across devices.
We do not provide any personal information to advertisers or to third party sites that display our interest-based ads. However, advertisers and other third-parties (including the ad networks, ad-serving companies, and other service providers they may use) may collect information through cookies about your browsing activity on our website to display interest based ads. Also, some third-parties may provide us information about you (such as the sites where you have been shown ads or demographic information) from offline and online sources that we may use to provide you more relevant and useful advertising.
Do-Not-Track: Some browsers have a “do not track” feature that lets you tell websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. Our online Services do not support “do not track” preferences that may be available in your browser and are not capable of satisfying the preference you set.
We implement reasonable administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to protect the information we collect. However, no information system can be 100% secure, so we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information.
We may retain your data for as long as we believe there is a business, legal or security reason for doing so, even if you are no longer an active customer.