- ALL-NATURAL CHEW STICKS: We believe your dog deserves the best long-lasting dog chews. Made 100% all-natural with only ONE ingredient. The process begins by using our premium free range-grass fed angus beef pizzle. Delivered to our own food-graded facility, where it is cleaned with pure water, hung, stretched and slowly dried to preserve its natural nutrients. It’s as simple as that!
- GET THE BEST FOR YOUR DOG: Rawhides can cause blockages and deer antlers can splinter or break teeth. These chew options are not ideal for any dog. Our natural dog chews are the safest substitute to keep them busy for hours!
- SAFE & DIGESTIBLE: Safety is our #1 priority! Dog bully sticks are a medium-hard chew and 100% digestible making its consumption safe and gentle on the stomach. They are perfect treats for puppies, adults or older dogs.
- SUPPORTS HEALTHY JOINTS, TEETH & GUMS: Chewing our dog dental chews helps promote the removal of harmful plaque and tartar for healthier teeth & gums. They are also packed with natural vitamins and protein to help promote healthy joints & hips.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: We prefer happy tail wags! If you feel like this is not the right dog chew for your furry best friend or does not meet your standards, please contact us and we will quickly issue a refund or a replacement.
Bully sticks last longer when compared to other dog chews because they are made of dried beef, and your dog can’t chew through them very quickly. Of course, it all depends on what kind of dog you have at home, but a single stick can last from a few hours to a few days it all depends on the Chewing Power your dog has.
Another thing to consider is that these healthy treats for dogs have a long shelf life – around 36 months. You might think that this is impossible without any artificial supplements, but you’re wrong. The sophisticated production process removes all moisture from the beef and ensures that it will last for years if it’s stored properly. So, don’t forget to read the storage instructions on the package carefully.