Supercan Bully Sticks
Cow Ears (15-Pack)
Cow Ears (15-Pack)
Sale Sold out
Regular price $28.67
Regular priceUnit price per
Cow Ear Dog Chew Treats are a great way to remove tartar of your dogs teeth improving overall dental health. Cow Ears chews are a great substitute to rawhide and they are fully digestible.
Cow ears unlike bones, antlers or Bully Sticks are a softer chew ideal for small and elder dogs non the less they are also loved by aggressive chewers and large breeds.
- ALL NATURAL DOG CHEWS: We believe your four-legged companion deserves the best. Supercan Cow Ears are made from free range-grass fed angus beef ears. Prepared and packaged in our own food-graded facility providing dogs with a free hormone, no added colors or chemicals dog treat. It's as simple as that!
- GET THE BEST FOR YOUR DOG: Rawhides can cause blockages and deer antlers can splinter or break teeth. These chew options are not ideal for any dog. Our no hide dog chews are the safest substitute to keep them busy for hours!
- SAFE & DIGESTIBLE: Safety is our #1 priority! Cow ears are a soft cartilage wrapped in thin skin, no crumbling or splintering making its consumption safe and gentle on the stomach. They are the ideal dog chew treats for puppies, adults or older dogs.
- SUPPORTS HEALTHY TEETH, GUMS & JOINTS: Chewing our dog dental chews helps promote the removal of harmful plaque and tartar for whiter, stronger teeth as well as healthier gums. They are also packed with natural Chondroitin to help promote healthy joints & hips.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: We prefer happy tail wags! If you feel like this is not the right dog chew for your furry best friend or does not meet your standards, please contact us and we will quickly issue a refund or a replacement.
Based on 1 review
Add a title to introduce your product's features
Provide details in each of the collapsible rows to give your customers the information they need to pick the best product.
Change the title and icon of each row to suit your brand.